6/4/09

Best. Feetshot. Ever.

Just got back from 2 weeks touring China and haven't had time yet to sort the 1200+ photos I took, but had to get this one up as soon as I could...it's just so cool!



This was taken while I was standing on a glass platform in the Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower...I was about 800 feet above the traffic. Very weird feeling!

Here's the Tower from the ground up -- the platform I was standing out on is at the base of the second "pearl" (this also shows that it was raining that day -- the only real rain we experienced over the whole 2 weeks.)


We were very busy the entire time seeing things like the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Lama Temple (Yonghegong) in Beijing, the Xian terracotta warriors, Yuyuan Garden in Shanghai, and the beautiful gorges along the Yangtze River, to mention a few.


More photos to come (after I get caught up at work and get some laundry done)!

1 comment:

jojo cucina cucina said...

Welcome home, pearl! THAT is the best feet shot ever. I was just comeing here to see if you posted photos yet so it's cool to see at least a couple. That feet shot gives me the willies. I thought you WERE suspended at first!

Glad your back!