8/9/08

About my feet...


Appropos of nothing, I began taking a picture of my bare (or sandaled) feet on each of our trips. I would feel weirder about it, but my very sane friend Jo does the same thing, so it must be perfectly normal.

4 comments:

equeyaya said...

too cute!

for my blog, i had Chris take a pic of me in the hammock, then i took one of my feet. the one with the feet was much cuter!

~ T (grits) ~ said...

You have very cute feets! and no I do NOT have any kind of feet fetish lol. Normally, I just hate my feet, but I like them so much more since I started getting pedicures. Right now I really love the color I have on them - a neon orange sherbert - lol! Looks pretty good on my tanned feet, I have to admit.

June Cleaver's Revenge said...

Well you have cute feet... but watch out for the perverts googling for foot photos. LOL

jojo cucina cucina said...

I LOVE your feet shot! And I DO take shots of my feet on vacation because i love my toes, they are like Betty and Veronica toes, all the same length (though the tiniest toe is a little bit shorter.) Remember Ameretto used to also take feet fotos! So you ARE indeed in very sane company. LOL.