7/28/10

The Danube is indeed blue!



Under certain circumstances, anyway. The captain had to reposition our boat the last night in Budapest and gave us a little sunset cruise. You can see Matyas Church in this picture.

I've been busy trying to get my scrapbook finished while everything is still fresh in my mind. And I did finally sort the 1500 shots I took down to my favorite 360. That's a lot to look at, but even more to label, which I always try to do, so things make sense when you look at them.

I will post a couple more photos here, with attendant anecdotes as time permits. We really had a wonderful tour.

And if you really are interested enough to look at the on-line album, just drop me an email and I'll send you the link.

6 comments:

equeyaya said...

That is a beautiful photo. I just went through your online album and it looks like it was an amazing tour!

IslandPearl said...

Thanks. It really was wonderful. But a little like trying to drink water from a firehose. There was so much to see and do that it gets a little overwhelming at times. I think we did it proud, though.

equeyaya said...

you did!

~ T (grits) ~ said...

oh I want to see all the pics - can you send it to me please?

~ T (grits) ~ said...

I love seeing and hearing about others grand travelling adventures.

IslandPearl said...

Grits...I tried sending it to you but it bounced. Send me an email so that I can confirm your correct address and they're yours!