3/20/09

Nothing artsy


Just some really pretty plumeria. You can almost smell them...

5 comments:

equeyaya said...

I CAN smell them! Very pretty!

jojo cucina cucina said...

Does that grow right in your yard! It's such a beautiful flower too. Everybody's gotta love the smell of plumeria.

Lynnie said...

That is very artsy indeed! It's a lovely photo of a beautiful flower.

I've got "Spring Fever" something fierce, and it's still so cold here . . .

jojo cucina cucina said...

speaking of spring....here's what i did today. I put on some cds, turned the volume up loud and then took everything out of my refrigerator, including lots of old moldy stuff i tossed.

I cleaned every inch outside and inside of it until it was sparkling. Then we moved the frig away from the wall and wiped down all sides and my husband vacuumed up 10 years of dust. (I didn't want to be near it cause it's my worst allergy even with the shots i get to control them. You should have seen what ten years of dust looks like!

Then i wiped down all the cabinets and tile floors and the kitchen is all spotless. I sort of like spring cleaning cause i like to organize stuff. Next project will be to tackle the linen closet.

It's still not spring here. It was 32 degrees this morning outside. But it's not raining at least.

Cat said...

Gorgeous photo! You really do live in Paradise. We had SNOW last week here in Oklahoma. I'm so ready for spring....